Friday 3 February 2012

What does Courtenay Do when she get's bored?

She plays with glitter... Don't ask me why...! I was bored and thought...Hmmm... Wonder what this would look like!

Well this is just a little post to show you what I did yesterday when no-one was home and I could get away with it! :)



I literally had glitter on my teeth and everywhere else!

I ended up going out with the gold on my eyes and I sort of fell in love with it!

I simply used:

    • A Gold Matte Shadow by Inglot
    • Fix +
    • A Pot of gold Glitter
    • Nyx HD Eyshadow Primer
I popped my eyeshadow base all over my eyelid and I sprayed Fix+ all over my flat shadow brush and packed it full of the gold eyeshadow. This made it a creamy consistency and it came out highly pigmented. I then dampened another flat eyeshadow brush and popped it into the glitter and packed it on. There was A LOT of fall out from the glitter and so I didn't do my foundation until afterwards so that I could clean it up with a baby wipe!





And that's it really..

And here's some posey photo's of how it looked afterwards!




Much Love,
Courtenay
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your lips look great! So gaga, haha! At first i thought they were sprinkles, which would also be a great idea? Some chocolate on your lips with sprinkles, then you could simply eat them?!? :')

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)