Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Camera :)

Hi Guys,

So my beautiful boyfy Wayne came home from Dublin today with a beautiful new camera for me. It's technically my birthday gift but he is as bad as I am for not being able to keep surprises and so he gave it to me a day early!

I know absolutely nothing about camera's and so Wayne had to explain this to the lady in the shop and she picked out this one for me. Apparently it's for technology retarded people like me to get used to before moving on to a super duper camera! :P


 All in all I'm delighted with it! He also picked up an SD card for me and a rechargeable battery thingy that you plug into the wall! I dunno... He said it would be helpful! :D Oh and a case for the camera as I am ever so Clumsy :)

Can't wait to start taking photo's now :D

Oh and just to let you know that Ireland is totally freezing at the moment! I'm all tucked up in bed away from it all though...



Much Love,
Courtenay
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)