Friday 3 February 2012

BOA Bontanics of Australia Review

Hi my Lovlies,





I picked this up the other day as I was in desperate need of a new moisturiser. BOA Face Cream is a protective moisturiser with an SPF 15 (Always a good sign, Especially if you're like me and don't want skin like leather when you're 40!)

This is a lightweight, Non-Greasy face cream with Rosalina Hydrosol in it... What's that you say?
  • Rosalina Hydrosol comes from a native Australian Tree (Melaleuca Ericifolia to be be precise). This extract contains Methyl Hydroxy Proline which apparently helps skin to bind and retain water, Protecting against dehydration and UV stress. Perfect in this kind of weather if you ask me!
It has active ingredients such as:
  • Octyl Methoxycinnamate
  • Octyl Sallcylate
  • Butyl Methoxydlbenzoylmethane
Don't worry... I'm lost too!! But just in case anyone wanted to know. Personally, Long scientific words confuse me! :)

It is made from pure, natural ingredients which is always a plus sign if you have crappy sensitive skin like mine!
The product sinks into your skin nicely and quite fast as well. It's true to it's word that it's non-greasy.
I think this is a very good buy and in my local chemist it was on sale for €10 so it was a bargain as well :)

Would I repurchase? HELLS YEAH!
Have any of you used anything from the BOA range?

Much Love,
Courtenay
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love anything organic doubt they will have this available anywhere in the uk though :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm just reading the back of the box and there is a website www.botanicsofaustralia.com.au
    I don't know if it's any use. I live in Ireland and I found it in my local chemist? I'll let you know if I an find t anywhere in the likes of Boots xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)