Saturday 17 December 2011

The winning Package :)

Hi guys,

I just though I would share with you guys what Khloegold won when she entered my competition. She has a super cute blog, Check it out if you haven't already!

I had so much fun putting all this together and I'm in a super good mood at the moment because..... you guessed right.... IT'S ONLY 8 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS :) and boy do I LOVE Christmas! :)

I hope everyone has all there presents sorted, I have mine all wrapped and under the tree!

So here it goes,

I popped it all in this cute little box and picked up this card as well. For those of you who don't get the second word, It's Congratulations in Irish!

All ready to be posted :)

Hope you enjoy it when you receive it Khloe!

Loads of Love,
Courtenay
*Mwah*
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love you so much, thankyou <3
    Im going to write a blog post all about you very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an amazing package. she is a lucky girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation!!!
    take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook!)
    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a wonderful day… keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)