Sunday 18 December 2011

Just a quick likkle blog :)

Hi guys,

Just a quick little message to say that I won't be on this too much this week as I'm super duper busy with work.. I won't have a day off until Christmas day :(
I will try my hardest to keep updating as much as I can but my time is super limited!

If you guys have any ideas as to what posts you would like me to do, Comment below or email me at floppi_boppin@hotmail.com I'm open to any suggestions so long as I can actually do them :P

Loads of Love,
Courtenay
*mwah*
Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi thats so sad that you have to work every day until christmas and can't blog as much but hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that you dont have a day off in the run up to Christmas! I hope you put your feet up and relax on Christmas Day! I love you blog btw :)

    I've just followed you, please could you follow me back?

    www.withloverachelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)