Friday 16 December 2011

And The winner is....................!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I woke up this morning and it was snowing outside, I LOVE SNOW. Due to this I got a bit distracted and
So I have to do all of this super quick this morning as I have to embark on a 12 hour shift in work today and I won't have time to do it later on!

Thank you all so much for following, It means so much to me!

I popped all the names in a basket and shuffled them around to make it fair. Everyone made me smile so I found it too hard to go by just that.

The name that came out was......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

KhloeGold

I will be emailing you late tonight unless I get a chance before hand! If you do not reply to this email within 3 days I will have to pick another winner, So just to be sure, Please confirm your email address in a comment below!

Thank you all so much for entering. I had great fun putting all the goodies together and can't wait for my next Competition already! :)

Lots of Love,
Courtenay
*Mwah*
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner!
    thankd for your comment!
    Yes I would like to follow each other!
    I follow you now!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I didnt think Id actually win Im so happy :)
    my emails khloegold@hotmail.com
    oh and thanks sooo much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to winner! :)

    And you have very sweet blog, i am your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MissStarshiny Thank you very much :)

    @KhloeGold: It's not problem, Thank you for entering in the first place! :)

    @K: Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy what you read! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)