Thursday 15 December 2011

OPI is flammable.. Proven! :/

Hi girls,

My shopping trip went pretty well today :) I got Wayne a pair of DC high tips and these cute ass engraved dog tags :) Delighted! I also finished picking up everything for the competition prize :)

While shopping for Wayne I happened to pick myself up a couple of bits :/ My favourite being my new Handbag/Laptop bag. That way I can blog on the go now :)

It's made by LYDC. And is super cute!


It has a nice buckle on the front!

The inside is a lovely pink :) My favourite :D



I did however have an accident today. It turns out False Nails plus OPI= very flammable!

I went to light this candle:

And my finger nail went on fire. Omg it was so sore :( now it's all icky and burnt :(


It doesn't look so bad in the photo but it wouldn't go out! And it was so sore!

Oh well,
I'll fix it in the morning! :D

Hope you all had a nice day,
Lots of love,
Courtenay
*mwah*
Xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on GFC and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much girls, This means the world to me. I will follow you back later on, I'm running late for work at the moment!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey oh thanks.. I dont think im brave enough to try them either (lip tattoos) I eat way too much they'd get ruined within 10 minutes. haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owch your poor nail :( x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yolandaas: I'm pretty sure that they stay on all day. I'm a food junkie too ;) But I think that they are made to withstand that?

    @Jenny: It's okay now, I had to file all the burnt bit down and start again! Haha, Just be careful when lighting candles! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog, i'm your newest follower!
    ouch! sorry about your nail!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I had this happen to me too!!! Awesome blog! Now following! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)