Thursday 15 December 2011

FOTD :)

Hi guys,

This is just a little blog about what I did with my make-up today. I kept it plain and simple. I'm finishing off Wayne's Christmas presents and I've only a couple more things to get for him so I'm heading down town to pick them up.

Excuse the big wet head, I'm only out of the shower!

I started prepping my face, I used "La Roche Posay" Toleraine Mosturiser all over my face and neck.

I then began Priming my face with NYX HD eye primer and NYX HD face primer.
I then followed with NYX HD foundation and NYX Concealer In a Jar and Rimmel's stay Matte Powder.

Then I started on my eyes. I chose my base Color from my Inglot Palette. It's just a simple nude colour.

I put this all over my eye.
I then got my Gosh Kohl black eyeliner and put it all around my eyes.
I took my smudging brush and blended it out both on my upper eyelid and lower lid.
I then took my blending brush with a little bit of light brown eyeshadow and blended away.

I put my Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara on and filled in my eyebrows with my Gosh eye pencil.



I filled in my lips with my Gosh Long Lasting Lip Liner (Not a good buy, Have only used it about five times and it's nearly all gone.)
And thn popped on some of my Catrice lipstick.


And Voila,

My Face of the Day! :)
*Please excuse my big lumpy bumpy forehead I seem to have broke out all of a sudden :(

Hope you guys have a lovely day :)
Courtenay
*Mwah*
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. love your make-up!I'm following you!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog and you are very pretty! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you :)) Of course, I'm your follower now! :)

    www.soveir.blogspot.com

    kisses from Poland, Sov.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your nails!! and your lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the lip color! and the mascara is really nice.. it really thickened and uplifted your eye lashes!


    www.niqueinit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys for all your lovely comments :) It mans loads to me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely FOTD! I'm following you now! (got here because I read your comment on Tao's blog) Share more FOTD pls :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)