Wednesday 8 February 2012

Gosh Mini Haul and Review

Hi My Beautifuls :)

I have been a fan of Gosh Cosmetics for a long time now, constantly picking up bits as I'm going a long. I was in my local chemist the other day and I noticed that they had like a mini sale on *Insert Drooling* so I had to pick up a few bits..
♥I'm glad I did too♥

♥ Lip Marker- 002 Pink - €9.99
Budge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Smudge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Colour Payoff-♥♥♥♥♥
Value for Money-♥♥♥♥♥

Would I Repurchase? Yes.
I love this colour. It's almost like a "Highlighter marker" pink and it really makes your make-up pop! It stays on for a long time even when eating drinking etc.

♥ Lip Marker- 003 Berry- €9.99
Budge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Smudge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Colour Payoff-♥♥♥♥♥
Value for money-♥♥♥♥♥
Would I repurchase? Yes
This colour is actually much darker than shown in the photo and has a plumy hue off it. I think this is perfect for lighter skin tones, especially in the cold winter we're having.

♥ Black Ink Velvet Touch Eyeliner-€7.99
Budge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Smudge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Colour Payoff-♥♥♥♥
Value for Money-♥♥♥♥
Would I repurchase?-Yes
It stays put even when you're sobbing along to "The Notebook" as it's Waterproof.. Seriously... I've tried and tested it and it didn't budge or smudge down in under your bottom eyelid!! The colour payoff isn't Jet Black and that's why I gave it only 4 hearts. I love really black eyeliners and this is really more of a dark charcoal grey colour when it's on the eye, However I do still like it as an eyeliner!

♥Mono Eye shades in 01Dark Grey,03Silver Brown,04Light Grey €6.00 each.

                                            04Light Grey.   01 Dark Grey.   03. Silver Brown

Budge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Smudge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Colour Payoff-♥♥♥♥♥
Value for Money-♥♥♥♥♥
Would I repurchase? Yes

These eye shadows are FAN-FIDDLY-TASTIC! The colour payoff is amazing. I used them in conjunction with my NYX HD Eye Shadow Primer and it really makes the colour stand out whilst being subtle if that makes any sense? The colours are super blendable and blend with such ease.

♥Eye Dust 01Clay, 02Soil €8.00 each.

                      
Clay on the Left, Soil on the Right.

Budge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Smudge Proof-♥♥♥♥♥
Colour Payoff-♥♥♥♥♥
Value for Money-♥♥♥♥♥Would I Repurchase? Yes
I really enjoy using these eye dusts as they're super blendable and when used with Eye Primer the colour payoff is stunning! I like to use these two colours together and they really work! The price tag is also much cheaper than M.A.C. Although the pots are very small and probably colour be bigger you only use the smallest amount and it goes a long way!


Are you guys fans of Gosh Cosmetics?
Hope you guys have a lovely day :)
Courtenay
xo

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've never tried Gosh Cosmetics before, but i'll keep an eye out for them!
    xx, kels

    http://misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try one of those Gosh Lip Lip Markers, maybe soon! :)

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried GOSH before, but I love this haul, and those lip markers look great. I think I will definitely be trying them, thanks for the reviews.

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)