Wednesday 8 February 2012

All about spreading the LURVE!!!

Hi Curly Wurly's..

I thought I might just do a little post on new blogs that I have come across recently that I believe are brilliant reads. If you follow me on twitter you will know that I'm forever asking people to send me there links so I can have a read of there blogs as I love getting into bed after a long day to read the ramblings on of other bloggers.

The way that I see it is that we should all be supporting each other and for that reason I'm doing this post :)

♥♥♥♥♥ Little Pink Ponie- Click here
♥♥♥♥♥ Numera- Click here
♥♥♥♥♥ Zara- Click here
♥♥♥♥♥ Gazzy- Click here
♥♥♥♥♥ Marie Louise- Click here
♥♥♥♥♥ Jasmine- Click here
♥♥♥♥♥ Jess- Click here
These are the blogs that I have really enjoyed so far. Hope You have fun reading them too!

Loads of Love,
  Courtenay
        xo

5 comments:

  1. Aww, Thank you so much! I've given you the lovely blog award, go check it out! You say 7 facts about yourself and award it to other blogs! www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how kind! you are a sweetheart. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww thank you poppet, that's very thoughtful of you! X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to take a look at them!

    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Three lucky person will win a pair of sunnies of therir choise, enter the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)