Wednesday 14 December 2011

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy..... Bad buy!

Hey,

I was in bad need of some perfume the other day and I was in Dublin so I figured i'd pop on in to Boots. I picked up Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture.

One word.... DON'T!

The bottle is super cute -

 It comes with a cute bow and charms-


and the smell is absolutely DELISH!

You're probably wondering why I am giving it a bad review?

I have had it a week and I have already used half the bottle.


The smell goes after like 15 minutes. Nobody has even noticed that I'm wearing perfume (Usually they can smell it straight away!) I've had to actually ask people can they smell perfume off me and I get the same answer every time.. They give me a sniff and say No! :(

I'm more annoyed at the fact that I spent €57 on a 50ml bottle and it's useless. Even if I drown myself in it, I can't smell it off my clothes and no-one get's that perfume trail as I walk in front of them!

All in all I'm very disappointed. Maybe the people of Juicy Couture should spend less money on the packaging and more money on making a scent that lasts!

Have you ever bought this perfume? Have you had the same problem with it?

Lots of love,
Courtenay
*Mwah*
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous bottle, shame the perfume not so good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when something like that happens it feel like such a waste of money and then I start thinking of other things I could have bought instead

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous bottle, such a shame it has no staying power :(

    My favourite perfume is Ghost Deep Night, that stuff stays on you for days!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BeautyBalm: I know, I was so disappointed!

    @Khloe: I do, I actually feel like I have been cheated out of money or something! I could have bought a much nicer perfume for that money.

    @Vicki: I love the Ghost perfumes. I think I'm getting one in my santa sack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to ask for this for xmas glad you did the post as i definitely wont be now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bottle is nearly empty now... Worst €57 I ever spent :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what size did you get? I have the 1.7 oz and i've had it for over a year now, usually use it on a daily basis and have friends who use mine and spritz themselves like, 3 times each and i only now have a little more than a quarter left. Maybe your bottle is leaking? However, i do have the same problem with the staying power...it's awful. Anyway, i love your blog!

    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They mean a lot to me and I read each one :)